Thursday, January 23, 2014

Big Bang Theory e-Reader cover!

My poor little blog has been so neglected!  and I have so much to share :)  Ok, so today I am showing off a Big Bang Theory e-reader cover!  This one is for a Kobo Mini, I made this for a friend in Canada :)  This is listed in my store here (Big Bang Theory), but I can also make these in ANY fabrics you choose here.  We can also make these for ANY e-reader you have. 



I am so in LOVE with this e-reader cover style... 4 "corners" to hold in your reader snuggly, but also a couple of little pockets to hold in some extra goodies.  There is one longer pocket and 2 shorter pockets, except for the Kobo Mini size (it's just to small to hold both pocket layers).  The orange cover is holding a Kindle Fire, this one was a gift for a Stampy Friend back in CA :)  Well that's it for now, time to get back in the studio... I'm working a ruffled tote bag, can't wait to show that off!  Thanks for popping by, hope to see you again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment