Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Holy Pink Diva Diaper bags Batman!

A friend of mine needed a Diaper Bag gift for someone at her office, she told me the girl LOVES the Kardashians and Pink and this is what we came up with.  Pink and black really aren't "my thing" but I just LOVE the way this bag turned out!!
The Bag has 2 large pockets inside as well as a cell phone pocket (complete with a velcro closing flap)
and a bottle pocket on the outside :)  The top flap closes with a magnetic snap.  Lots of room AND lots of style! :)  I like patterns that are flexible, here is this bag with a "cute baby look"... versatile :)  If you are interested in ordering a Diaper Bag, please head over to my Etsy Store, Crains Addiction!

Fabrics used: Dandy Damask in Candy by Michael Miller, Pinhead Dots in Black by Michael Miller, Small Black Chevron by Riley Blake Designs


1 comment: